[ How To ]
Here are the steps:
2. Remove Laces: Remove laces, spray laces generously with cleaner and let soak in clean water.
3. Spray Sneaker Cleaner: Generously spray Sneaker Cleaner 15-20 cm away from shoes. We recommend 10-15 sprays per shoe. Spray solutions as needed.
4. Wet Brush: Dip Premium Brush in water and begin cleaning.
5. Deep Clean Shoes: Using Sneaker LAB's Premium Brush, scrub in one direction to avoid fraying of suede material. Wet brush again and repeat as needed.
6. Touch Up: Use a Sneaker LAB's Sneaker Wipes to touch up any hard to clean materials. Scrub in a circular motion while using Sneaker Wipe.
7. Wipe Shoe: Use Sneaker LAB's Microfiber Towel to wipe cleaner and dirt away. Let Dry: Let the shoe completely dry overnight.
8. Apply Sneaker Protector: Generously spray our Sneaker Protector to shield from dirt and grime while also making the shoes easier to clean next time.
- Remember to brush suede in one direction only to avoid fraying.
- Wipe shoe with completely clean and dry towel to avoid dirt transfer
- Dab and twist with towel to dry suede more effectively
- Let shoes completely dry before spray Sneaker Protector
[ Follow ]